|Fume Hood Widths||1200,1500,1800,2100,2400mm|
|Fume Hood Depth||900mm|
|Fume Hood Height||2400mm|
Godrej Aeolus Fume Hoods have been typo tested and certified to EN 14175 and ASHRAE-110 standards. They have a very high containment characteristics to those of the world leading manufacturers, which ensures that the end-users have a high degree of protection. It is designed with a great attention to detail. Adding to this the aesthetically appealing design, it is truly a contemporary safety device which is a must for all critical application area"
Dr Ali Bicen is the managing director of Invent UK, his PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering from Imperial College in 1983 and has published over 50 papers in fluid mechanics related topics. He is a member of BS 7258 fume cupboard committee (LBI/1/1) and the UK expert delegate in the fume cupboard EN 14175 European Norm committee (TC332/WG4). He developed new test methodologies and procedures, which lead to the publication of BS7258, Part 4 in 1994. Since then ha has been a co-opted member of BSI LBI/1/1 fume cupboard committee. Having BS 7258, part 4 in place, he then pursued with Dr Bernhard Mohr (the convener of TC332/WG4) to start the committee and draft the new European Norm, EN 14175, on fume cupbords.Features
- Meticulous conformity to internationally accepted standards of fume hood, ASHRAE-110 and EN-14175, tested by an independent third-party ensures safety of the end-users operating on the chemical hoods.
Spoilt For Choice
- The fume hood's contemporary appearance enhances the ambience of the entire laboratory. Its design has been done with the help of high-end software which showcases air-flow visualization and simulates the air-flow dynamics in the a real-laboratory environment.
Energy Efficient Hoods
- The Fume Hood comes in several configurations that the customers can choose from. These include options from 4-feet to 8-feet wide hoods. Other variations are Bench-top, Low-Bench Distillation and Walk-in Hoods. Energy Efficient Low-Constant Volume LCV Hoods are also available.
- Fume Hoods can be seamlessly integrated with imported VAV systems that control the amount of cold air being exhausted from the laboratory thereby drastically reducing the operational energy expenses. These are available as an optional integrative system.
Auto-sash and Fire Extinguisher
- The under-storages can be chosen from simple equipment storage to FRV-lined acid storages with exhaust system to imported FM-approved storages for corrosives and for flammable liquids.
- The Fume Hoods can be armed with safety-enhancing Fire-Extinguishers and energy-saving auto-sash systems integrated using state-of-art electronics.
Imported Valves for Utility Services
- Fume hood Sash and Counter-Balance are managed using Chain-Drive system that has a very high life and doesn't break like wire-ropes enhancing user-safety.
- A number of services like Raw Water, Compressed Air, Nitrogen, Vacuum, Chilled Water In and Out etc. can be offered in a single fume hood. These remote-controlled valves are from Internationally-known reputed brands who comply to European standards such as DIN 12898 and the relevant ISO standards.
- Electrical Switches and Sockets are provided for a range of voltage and current ratings from reputed make